A Unique Approach to Wedding Entertainment
Your wedding is different from every other wedding, and using the same script for every wedding just doesn’t work. DJs just play music, and while most MCs will make announcements, we can bring so much more to your reception. Our Wedding Hosts will work with you to set the perfect tome for your reception. The things that worked at your friends reception may not work at yours. It takes some Hosts years to learn it and some companies have yet to learn it. Even if you have seen our Hosts at more than one event, we always start your event with a fresh approach.
Not just music our DJ’s :
– Serve as Master of Ceremonies and be the spokesperson for your day
– Help You with Scheduling of Events
– Get your wedding party organized for the Grand Entrance
– Keeping your reception flowing with no downtime
– Offer as much (or as little) interaction as you want
– Mix the music seamlessly so there is never any “dead air”
– Offer suggestions to help you pick out any music you need
– Plays the music you put on the “Must Play” list
– Won’t Play the Music on your do not play list
– Offer recommendations for outstanding vendors you may still need
– Dress professionally in either a suit and tie or tux (your choice)
– Work closely with all your vendors to ensure everything goes smoothly
– OFFER PEACE OF MIND KNOWING YOU’VE HIRED SO CAL’s BEST DJ
Our Award Winning Hosts
Mike has been a wedding host for over 15 years. His combination of DJ and Hosting skills has made him one of the most popular hosts in Temecula and Orange County. He is one of, if not arguably one of the best MCs in the business.
He honed his skills with a background in acting and public speaking, and combined that with his love of music. He has the unique ability to be as interactive as he needs to be, but can put the mic away and serve as a club style beat mixing DJ.
Mike has worked hundreds of weddings in his time and before moving to the Temecula Valley was one of the preferred hosts for Disney’s Fairytale Weddings. In his many years of experience he has hand trained many of the DJs that work for other companies.
Mike is an active member of many professional and community organizations. He is member of the Business Spotlight Committee for Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals, as well as a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) – Inland Empire Steering Committee as well as an active member of the ABC Orange County chapter, where he was a nominee for the prestigious Trendsetter Award in 2013 and 2015.
Besides weddings, Mike enjoys College Football, Hockey, Baseball and just about every other sport.
You can listen to Mike as host of The Untitled Music Project
Watch a highlight video of one of Mike’s recent weddings courtesy of Ashley Nicole Video Productions.
Since 2001, Jeannette has performed as a DJ, MC, lighting technician, and event specialist throughout southern California. From private parties to nightclubs, corporate events to weddings, Jeannette has performed at hundreds of events throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, personalizing each event and making each occasion spectacular.
As an excellent music programmer, outstanding MC, keen lighting technician, and organized event specialist, Jeannette will seamlessly create your event and entertain your guests from beginning to end.
Starting at a very young age Jeannette brings an unique combination of experience and youthfullness and has always been a top requested DJ every where she has worked.
Proud Member of Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) and Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals (TVWP)